domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

TIME RUNS AWAY

Once more, i was thinking of what should i do, it's time to decide many things, my future depends on those desisions i make everyday.


I''m afraid to do it wrong and i just wish to have a little more time... and then though Oh god! Times goes so fast!


Not long ago i was sitting on the high shool's floor on my first day, shy and scared, and now i'm going to finish 4th of ESO. Not long ago, i was inocent and never worried about nothing, only one thing, to play with my friends and my mum and what to write on my "Three kings" list of wishes. 


Yeah, it was easier then. Sometimes i would like to go back in time. Perhaps just to stare there and see all those people i have met once and they are gone now. But then i see it's too late to dream, i'll have to wait until i'm in bed. 






Time has gone... and i still here, different, but the same person, just a little older. Just a little.




























Ayla And Mica (TIME RUNS AWAY)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario